11.09.2011


Under the guise of picking up a little something for Ben's birthday, on Friday my coworker and I headed over to the new-ish bottlecraft in Little Italy. Since they allow you to drink beer on premise and bring in your own food, we picked up some sandwhiches on our way from Mona Lisa and enjoyed a pint over lunch. Needless to say I was also taken with their simple + modern (+ just a touch industrial) design, and the pletiful brews. I will quite certainly be going back, family in tow.

PS it is beer week in San Diego, and it is kind of off the hook this year.

6 comments:

  1. I love beercraft. It's across the street from my old office. I have fantasies of going down there and working on my laptop drinking beer, but so far it's just a fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, i have been loving beer week. i already have a few new pint glasses. why is beer week off the hook this year? can't wait to try beercraft, it looks wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lookin' space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can bring your own food? what a GENIUS idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous. You guys have Hamilton's Tavern AND this new place?

    ReplyDelete