2.04.2011



Just wrapping up some work here, then we are hitting the road to Tucson for the weekend! Thank god it is supposed to warm up 'round there (the low yesterday was 18 degrees!!!), my one winter coat no longer buttons over my belly! We won't be home until Monday, but I have a teeny announcement going up Monday. Hope you all have a great (and not too cold!) weekend! I am looking forward to seeing friends & family, being in the desert, and eating at some of our favorite Tucson spots!

giant cactus via

7 comments:

  1. LA INDITA?!?!??? I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SEE your giant cacti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a safe and happy trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LUCKY DOG

    Look out, it's cold there, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love Mi Nidito and Cafe Poca Cosa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having a fab time! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome trip! I need to get your SD-Tucson roadtrip suggestions as we'll be making the trek in June.

    oh cacti, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete