11.08.2010

ben's bday at blind lady
blid lady
mamas
angie
sunset cliffs

We celebrated Ben's birthday Friday night. For years we would go out for Good Beer and veggie burgers on his birthday, but with our new love affair with the Blind Lady, the tradition was replaced this year with (really) Good Beer and Pizza. I am only sad we missed the IPA tasting the night before. (Item #28 not going so well.) Then there was some choice Lebanese food and a hike with Angie around Sunset Cliffs. Oh, weekends.

7 comments:

  1. I had Mamas this weekend too. One of these days we will run straight into each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last photograph is heavenly.

    Best,

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to move to San Diego and I already live here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IPA tasting night sounds like fun. I think I'd be terrible at it, but I love taste tests.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea. My birthday is coming up and I'm doing a pizza night out for the first time since I had "pizza parties" when I was little. Less pressure, more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, on the other hand, was not big on IPAs before this year and suddenly we're getting into them. I credit Dogfish 90 Minute IPA with our conversion.

    Happy birthday to Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are incredible. The one of you(?) sitting on the cliff is perfection.. it makes me feel calm, I could stare at it for hours.

    ReplyDelete