8.11.2009




Weeee! I am so happy to share these with you. I was so honored when my friends Britt and Scott asked me to design their wedding invitations. She is the *genius* behind Tend Living, and he is a kick ass photog & dj [of my favorite local bar night, no less]. I can't wait to see what they create for their wedding.






A little bit of gocco, some digital printing, cruelty free feathers, joshua trees [their request, not mine! we happen to share a few interest, including owls].





These guys helped me stage the shoot. Ok. Mostly they slept, but the company always helps.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, these are awesome! You did a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 AM

    JAMIE is the genius, and we are lucky to know her. her creativity & bigness of heart has set the tone for our wedding...not to mention her patience! Even my intended got misty-eyed while assembling these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady, you are amazing! And the photography is absolutely gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing, Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feathers! Feathers feathers feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the feather detail...so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ga. these are so amazing. i keep coming back to them. i'm having some serious design problems on my little blog.

    quvestion: do you do all your magical layout and typephacing in photoshop? xo.

    ReplyDelete