9.07.2008



Well, because we get to marry the one we love, but also because Michelle Pullman will be documenting this event.

This girl is freakin rad. We have known her for quite sometime through a mutual friend. She lives and works in L.A. She is not by trade a wedding photographer, which I think is great. Here are some of her images. I love her style, I think of it as being kind of raw and honest. Perfect for us. And yeah, that first images is James Mercer of the Shins.












all images from here


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 AM

    Her work is beautiful! I can't wait to see how she captures your wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. I'm not enamored of typical wedding photos, but the combination of this photographer and one of my all time favorite locations is going to make for some serious eye candy. I hope you'll do lots of posting afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding photos are going to be flipping fantastic. Magazine worthy. Rolling stone worthy actually.

    ReplyDelete