9.12.2008



I have been saving these cause they were my favorite!!! They were designed and printed by us. We had so much fun doing them! Ok, really I did most of the designing, but with so much input from Ben Left. We were going for a very vintage western patina type look- I think we succeeded.

The "suite" consisted of a front and back "main" card, a front and back RSVP post card [both printed on really heavy weight luxurious museum board....] which were "bound" together with a piece of artist tape. Also slid into the "binding" was a mini envelope containing an extra note and a fold out map printed on super thin kraft paper. Fun! Fun! Fun!




also- I am timing this post to be Friday... so by the time you read this.... tomorrow....!

See you next week. When we are married! Yay!


3 comments:

  1. I love these :) Happy happy wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous! I would have saved them to go up right before the wedding as well. I just can't get over how much I like them. If I was going to hire someone to (re)design my invites, it would be you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete