I am a little unsure about how to finish a list of 30 things to do before I turn 31. Because, you know, in about 2.5 months (or less?!?) our whole life is going to radically change forever, and all.
I am afraid to commit to too many extra curricular activities, and I am not sure how to integrate life with the little guy into the list.
The list kind of implies things you were not doing before, right? So almost everything I imagine I want to do with the babe could be on it. But since he is entirely new that doesn't feel quite right either. I could say "use cloth diapers!", but really, I can't. But I also can't make a list of 30 things that don't directly involve him, as I expect he will be an overwhelming part of my life before I turn 31. (As kids always will, but with newborns, you know?) I am afraid to say, I will do all these things! When I might not have time to do any of them?
So, I leave in incomplete for now. Your thoughts on the general conundrum are welcome. ;)
1. finish the unfinished
2. renew our passports
3. camp at lake arrowhead
5. make with felt
6. work/life balance
7. make family christmas stockings
8. smarten up our yard
9. finish (er, start) the little guy's room
10. have a big black and white poster made
11. more houseplants
12. spend lots of time with the little guy at the beach (come on summer, need you on this one)
13. continue the c&q flea market line
14. get and use wacom
15. use the printing book I got for christmas
17. use the heck outta that ping pong table
18. continue gardening, with renewed dedication
19. keep using that little video recorder my dad gave us last year, and actually edit the videos