8.20.2009



Part of the requirements for the school I graduated from is that in our 5th year [yeah, a bachelor of architecture is a 5 year degree] we conduct a design project over the entire year, while concurrently writing a supporting thesis. Twice the fun, right?. I remember in earlier years wishing I could have just done a project, no thesis, but in the end I loved conducting research and translating it into meaning for architecture. I could have done nothing but that all year and been totally happy.

The top left is where I left off with my thesis books, I printed them all myself, some 16 hours of printing. That was the week before graduation. On the right is where they were when I visited them last week at the binder. Almost done! Can't wait to see the finished product.




The cover stamp. Not the title. I'm wacky like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment