11.18.2008



Every morning I used to have a shiny new post. Sometimes even twice in one day? I know. neither do I.  But I am going to try to ease back into it.  This image does not have anything to do with anything except I am terribly fond of it because it reminds me of palm springs, of my longest best friend [when she referred to herself at our wedding to my father as my oldest best friend he said, but Scarlett, your not old at all!] and because I love pink in a very ironic way. And swim caps.  I think it came from vogue or something, but I'm not sure.  Anyone know? 

4 comments:

  1. I've been missing you and thinking man she must be getting so much done I should get off the blogs and get some sh*t done. Sigh.

    Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo. i'm glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I missed you too. And ditto on feeling slightly anxious by the thought of how much useful stuff you must have been getting done while I've been figuring out how to make a blog whatsit that plays music.

    ReplyDelete