9.02.2008




This summer I have had the luxury of taking Mondays off. Before you get too jealous consider that I work really really really hard the rest of the year, so it kind of balances out.

The only problem is Tuesdays. Of course they become the new Monday but that is not the main problem. The main problem is that Ben Left [for reasons I will never understand] doesn’t have to be at work until 10am on Tuesdays lately, and I have to be at work at 7:30. I really hate getting up before him. He set the tone in our relationship early on that he is the one that gets up first, so it is very difficult when this happens. I do not like it one bit.

Last night I asked him if he wanted to drink a bottle of wine with me [notice I didn’t say some or a glass of wine] and he said, “but Babe, tomorrow is Terrible Tuesday”

Oh No!

But here is the thing. This Terrible Tuesday is special. This, my friends, is the last Terrible Tuesday before wedding time! [Yeah, I am taking the week before the wedding off!]

Woohoo!


Here are some images I took while we were in Joshua Tree last fall, which is were Ben proposed!






Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment